- As an end user, you are legally obliged to return used batteries. You can return old batteries that we have or have had in our range as new batteries to our shipping warehouse (shipping address) free of charge. The symbols shown on the batteries have the following meanings.
- Pb = battery contains more than 0.004% lead by mass
- Cd = battery contains more than 0.002 percent by mass of cadmium
- Hg = battery contains more than 0.0005 percent by mass of mercury.
Please note the above instructions.
|Come into effect||
objectives of the regulation
These are abbreviated:
- Improving environmental performance throughout their life cycle
- Avoidance and recycling while improving the environmental situation
- Largely separate collection of used batteries, with at least 45% of device batteries being collected separately per calendar year
- Ensuring a high level of material recycling
- Restricting the use of hazardous substances in batteries